Hello and welcome! My name is Jenny Davidson and I’m so glad you’re here. A little about me: I’m a 31 year old married, working mama with two young children (EK is currently 3 and Buddy is 1) living in rural Virginia. I’ve been reading blogs for longer than I can remember and want to add my voice and experience to the internet conversation. Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Food- it’s essential that my family eats. I love to cook when I have the time, but sometimes my only concern is what I can whip up in the quickest time possible. I meal plan on a weekly basis, and all recipes I link to are tried and Davidson family approved.
- Fashion- I laugh to even call it that because by no means do I call myself a fashionista. My favorite small town place to shop is our local Good Will so you can bet that I’ll be sharing a healthy mix of high (meaning actually bought from a brand store, normally on sale) and low priced items.
- Family- kids are only little for such a short time and I want to savor the moments.
- Home- our family moved last year into a split-level 70s era home. Lots of updates were already made (thank you for those hardwoods and windows, previous owners) but there is still a lot of work to be done. We’re doing it at a snail’s pace (thank you budget), but my husband Joel is pretty handy and I’m grateful.
- Faith- my absolute goal in everything I do is to bring God glory. One of my favorite verses is “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” Psalm 19:14.
And there you have it. Thanks for being here!