Welcome, I’m glad you’re here. Davidson Days has been a long time coming. I’ve been reading blogs and dreaming of becoming a blogger for years. The idea to begin this blog has been in the works since last year while I was pregnant with my son. I’ve been researching and brainstorming and learning (all important) but really for the last few months I’ve been stalling. I finally decided to go ahead and commit. To get the domain. The hosting. Create Social Media. Choose a color palette. I’m frugal so I knew that once I’d handed over some dollars I would be motivated to finally make this dream a reality.
Here’s what I’ve been dreaming:
- We have a house that is functional but not our dream. We’ll be moving at a snail’s pace but I’ll share the journey.
- I love to cook and am always looking for fun new recipes that my family will love. I’ll share our meal plan and link to the best options.
- Every day I get dressed for work. I’ll share a weekly recap of the budget friendly outfits.
- My family is growing quickly and I’m learning to parent as we go. I’ll share sweet times and some hard ones.
- Faith is the cornerstone for my life. I’ll share what’s inspiring and challenging me in my walk with Jesus.
Here we go!!! Davidson Days is here and I’m excited to get started!